Rashaan Sweat, Week 5

This summer I had enjoyed myself working for Friends of East Rock Park, or FERP for short. We all worked super hard this summer cleaning up and planting at East Rock Park. Most of the stuff we have done really paid off. I really had a good time at West Rock ranger station. At West Rock we played some very hard thinking games. We played some teamwork games also. Afterward, Ranger Wray brought us to the nature station to hold and learn some cool thinks about spiders, turtles, and Sizing Cockroaches.

I also learned some nice things at the Smart Living Center. That day really made me think of our theme, Waste Not Want Not. The saying waste not want not can mean a lot of things, but if you ask me I think that it means don’t waste something just because you just have it.

My picture has a flower that says FERP.

My picture also has a shovel and a rake that stands for all the hard work that we had done raking leafs and mulch and shoveling holes for the plants.

No comments:

Post a Comment