Anthony Greene, Week 5

This summer at FERP was a long one which included a lot of hard working days and long work nights. But this summer also started a lot of friendships and taught me a lot of valuable lessons. For example, I learned when we went on our hiking trip with Justin that the top of East Rock is at 365 feet. And when we went to the Smart Living Center and met with Joe the tour guide I learned that it would take four compact flouresent light bulbs to use the amount of energy that one regular incendesent light bulb would use. Also, when we met with Mr. Booker, I got to think and plan out life. I also was able to learn a lot about myself and where I may be heading in life. These are all valuable lessons that we could use in one point of our life or another and they all tie in to our summer theme “waste not want not". The way that we use energy in our culture has caused us to have a stronger demand for it in our country and the more we waste the more we will need as well as want. So the smart thing to do as a planet would be to waste less as well as want less. I want to take this time to thank you FERP for teaching me all that you have. I will definitely use the knowledge that you shared with me in the future so thank you for your time and have a nice remainder of the summer.

1 comment:

  1. "Thanks for sharing. I found a lot of interesting information here. A really good post, very thankful and hopeful that you will write many more posts like this one. ecelebrithytrend privies all kind of famous celebrity , height,weight, net worth
    age, biography, and all interesting facts."

    ReplyDelete