Curron Martin, Week 5

During the time here at FERP I had a lot of fun and also experienced a lot as well. First canoeing on the Mill River which was exciting because this river is so close to my house and that’s something I always wanted to do. Another thing that was very educational and fun was when we went to the Smart Living Center; at the smart living center they showed us things we could use to be more energy efficient. For example the energy star light bulb, this is a light bulb that saves a little energy. Visiting the living center made me think of our theme which was waist not want not. For example if you don’t waist you as much you wont want as much and the smart living center showed us ways we can save and not waist. Another thing I thought was fun was when we went to West Rock Ranger Station their we got to look at some of the animals. But the most exciting thing was when Ranger Wray let us hold the snakes. This was a great opportunity for us to see the environment in a different way. Over the summer we did a lot of fun things and the things I listed were just a few actives we did and I believe this summer was one the best. And I also want to thank FERP for giving me a opportunity of a life time.

No comments:

Post a Comment