Anthony Greene, Week 2

Today at Friends of East Rock Park we visited the Smart Living Center located in Orange, CT. I had a lot of fun learning about what I could do to help my planet as well as my country by saving money as well as energy to better the well being of both of them. Although I learned about a lot of different things there were certain lessons that stood out to me more than others .For example one main lesson that I learned from the tour was that one incandescent light bulb holds the same amount of energy as four fluorescent light bulbs. This is ridiculous when you think of all of the people that still use them. Another great lesson that I learned on our tour of the Smart Living Center is that the world is in extreme danger because of the lack of energy sources that we have and it is getting worse by the day. A lot of great ideas have been brought to the table to solve this problem, but all of them can't be used in different areas for one reason or another. Our best bet for now is to preserve energy and our planet.

No comments:

Post a Comment