Rashaan Sweat, Week 1

Today is Wednesday the 5th. This is my second day working for friends of East Rock Park or you call it (FERP) for short. Today is counted for a real workday. It's also my first Wednesday work night. A Wednesday work night is a very long day of work, but today we had mostly fun. Our day started at 12:00 on the dot, at East Rock Park. When we all got there Justin was waiting for us. He wanted to take all of us up East Rock Park. He said that he was going to give us a tour up the rock. At 12:20 the others and I started to walk up East Rock. We each had a turn looking at the map and gave directions. We all stopped at a different places on the map. I was the one that ended up with the map, and he wanted me to take them to Indian Head. Indian Head is a peak on East Rock Park. So I lead the way and we made it up there nice and safe. When we got up there Justin kept on that his book bag was so heavy. When he opened it up, there was a big watermelon inside. So we chilled and ate watermelon on top of Indian Head peak. I really enjoyed myself today.

No comments:

Post a Comment