Cynthia Cardone, Week 2

The Smart Living Center was an amazing place and even though I knew some of the things they have taught me, I still learned some things that I did not know. I do use some of the methods that they have there unlike the rest of my family. I now know that I can use less electricity if I just unplugged a few things like the blow-dryer, phone charger and other things like that. People in my house have always complained about how high the bills are and yet they don’t see that they can change the light bulb and save money for it. The games that we played at the center were good. I liked when we were turning the thing to see how many spins it took to light the picture up. He said that their was three types of energy that you can use and they were wind, water, and solar power. They were all sustainable but they would need to be in a certain place and that their was a need for a lot of them as well. Solar power is good but the panels that are used require a lot of them, are very expensive and also take up a lot of space.

No comments:

Post a Comment