Curron Martin, Week 3

Today was a nice day at work. We started the day off at East Rock Park. After meeting at the park we went to the canoe launch at the Mill River. Even though it was my second time canoeing it still was very exciting. One of the things I enjoyed while we were on the river was that we got to go all the way to the water fall. This was a special opportunity because the canoe instructors said that they had never been that far on the river before. After leaving the Mill River we went downtown to a leadership workshop with Mr. Booker. While with Mr. Booker we learned a couple poems and read a short story. The most important thing to me that we did was that we had mock interviews to help us practice for the real world this was important because it is almost time for us to put those skills to work. Today was a fun and educational day for me and I believe I learned a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment